The city of the diamond
The rich diamond history of Antwerp starts in the 15th century. The city has been known to every diamond lover for 570 years. In the city of diamonds you will find diamonds from all over the world. Diamonds, jewelery and goldsmithing come together in DIVA.
DIVA's world unfolds in a journey through her home. Her butler Jérôme accompanies you with an autoguide, he takes you on a surprising journey through her six rooms and tells you everything about the wonderful world of diamonds, jewelery and goldsmith's work. In each room there are a number of masterpieces about which he likes to tell you more by means of fictional plays. On the provided tablets you will find all information about the objects, you will discover which DIVA you are and learn to judge the quality of diamonds and silver.
- Plan the date and time of your visit in advance, the museum works with time slots. This can be booked in advance or at the reception of the hotel.
- An average visit takes one to one and a half hours.
- The audio guide is available in Dutch, English and French.
- The museum is suitable for children from 7 years. Children up to 11 years of age have free admission.
- Open from 10:00 to 18:00
- The museum is closed on Wednesdays.