Current safety measures
Covid 19 measures
To ensure the health of you and our staff, we strictly adhere to imposed National Security Council guidelines:
- Registration requirement upon entering the hotel.
- Keep 1.5 meters away from others Wash your hands regularly with soap and water
- Disinfect your hands at our disinfection points that are distributed throughout our hotel
- Follow the walking route in the hotel and follow the instructions of our staff
- Stay home with a fever, cough, and / or cold
- Mouth mask requirement in all publicly accessible areasCurfew from midnight till 5 AM.
- Fitness and sauna are closed, swimming pool is opened.
Our bistro and bar will be closed during your stay. You can order room service from 17h - 22h. You can buy beverages and snacks in our shop at the reception and here you can also get a breakfast box which can be eaten in the hotel room.
No cash policy
Hotel Antwerp works cashless - Payments can only be made with Bancontact, Visa, Mastercard, Amex or in advance when booking.
It is possible to request a fast check-out upon check-in. This way you no longer have to queue at the reception for payment and invoice. Payment is taken by credit card and we send the invoice by mail. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.